Project Support (Falkirk)
This is an exciting Community Jobs Fund opportunity to join our Operations Team in Falkirk 25 hours per week for 1 year. Applications are invited from young people aged 16 to 29 years, who are more disadvantaged in the labour market. Young people who can benefit from Community Jobs Scotland are:
- care leavers/care experienced
- young people with convictions
- military service leavers (serving less than 6 years)
- disabled people or with long term health conditions
- homeless people (including temporary or unstable accommodation)
- person affected by drug misuse (i.e. alcohol, drugs)
- person with lower than SCQF level 5 qualification
- work programme completers who remain unemployed
- refugees with immigration status allowing them to undertake employment
- ethnic minority groups
Closing date: Friday 22nd June 2018, 5pm
Interviews: Friday 29th June 2018
Please contact email@example.com for a job description, informal chat or send a CV and email detailing the reasons why you are applying.
Current vacancy Project Co-ordinator (Edinburgh)
Please be aware this role is flexible and can be self employed. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
Please note this role has been filled.
We are seeking voluntary board members to support our existing board bringing expertise in HR, Finance, IT, Funding or with a local knowledge of Falkirk to enhance our existing skills base. Re-Union Canal Boats has undergone a period of growth which has highlighted a need for additional skills to support our existing board and help take us forward.
Email email@example.com for an informal chat.
We are seeking Sessional Staff to support our project activities. Skills and experience required ranges from engaging with volunteers and the public, environmental and general canal knowledge, delivering sessions on re-cycling and composting, walk and cycle leaders and recording and interpreting data.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal chat.
If you would like to get involved with Re-Union, please take a look at our volunteering opportunities.